bizzlemalaka

bizzlemalaka

First Tent Grow

Dr. Seeds

Pure coco w/ Gaia green dry nutes, a la Mr. Canucks grow on YT. 4x4 tent. HLG550 v2 quantum board (480w)

Blueberry, GDP, Wedding Cake x2

Day 155 (Week 23)

23 updates

47 photos

Day: 155

Jarred and curing = just over 8 oz of proper bud and almost 2 oz of larf.

2 years ago

Day: 141

Chopped and hung after 48 hrs darkness. Will hang for a week or maybe more.

2 years ago

Day: 138

Final watering (snow) before 48 hrs of dark, then chop and hang.

2 years ago

Day: 123

6 weeks flower

2 years ago

Day: 106

Re-ammended yesterday with Gaia green bloom.

2 years ago

Day: 95

+1

Did another massive defoliation today as they were way too crowded(should have flipped a month earlier) and cranked up the pump since they were getting thirsty

2 years ago

Day: 86

Installed an automated drip watering system today. Hoping it works out because getting the watering can in under the canopy is a pain.

2 years ago

Day: 84

Top dressed with Gaia Green 284 and worm castings today. Humidity is way to high with the tent closed, will be opening during lights on until I get dehumidifier.

2 years ago

Day: 80

Flipping to 12/12 today

2 years ago

Sire Nice grow. Adding any nutes?

BizzleMalaka

BizzleMalaka Yes, just Gaia Green dry amendments in the soil and a bit of cal-mag in the water here and there

Day: 59

Topped and lollipopped, and added my trellis net.

2 years ago

Day: 56

Transplanted to 7 gal pots. Mixed coco w/ ~15% each of perlite and worm castings. Also amended with 3-1 ratio of Gaia Green all purpose and bloom. Added Biofuse organisms and Myke mycorrhizae

2 years ago

Day: 45

Took off some lower growth and did some LST finally but split one branch on the GDP🤷‍♂️. Taped er up. Still going with 2ml/G calmag and watered at 6.0 today

2 years ago

Day: 42

Started adding cal-mag about a week ago and flushed them with 5gallon each at 5.9 ph watered today at with 2ml/g of calmag at 5.55ph (going to try to vary between 5.5 and 6.2 going for ward)

2 years ago

Day: 37

Looking better after adding some cal mag. But a couple are now showing some burn on the tips... I’ve been ph-ing water to 6.5 but I have now switched to 5.9 hopefully that helps.

2 years ago

Day: 31

New growth is very light in colour?

2 years ago

Day: 26

Topped em

2 years ago

Day: 24

Re-potted into ~5L pots, 4-4-4 Gaia Green (4Tbsp/1gallon) coco w/ pinch of perlite. They’ve almost recovered from letting dry out a few days ago in the tiny pots

2 years ago

Day: 23

Let them get too dry and they were wilting a bit in the morning but starting to look better toward the evening. Time to transplant ASAP

2 years ago

Day: 21

Slowly dialing up the dimmer

2 years ago

Day: 14

+1

🤗

2 years ago

Day: 6

Turned the dimmer up a bit and set timer for 18/6

2 years ago

Day: 3

We got action! GDP popped up yesterday and now the other 3 have joined in.

2 years ago

Day: 0

Planted seed directly into lightly amended pure coco coir. Light about 36” away. Ghetto humidity domes will come off when I see action.

2 years ago