jflatnote

Dr Who - T.E.R.P. clones

Spring 2019

Two Dr Who plants bought as clones from the TERP Collective. Repotted in gallon pots in Opus Grows Mix #1. Under 100W equiv, 2 ft LED in grow shed. On 18/4 (5am-11pm) for veg.

Dr Who

Day 109 (Week 16)

14 updates

36 photos

Day: 109

+2

These plants have suffered quite a bit. I have been gone too much away at the hospital while they have been flowering. We had several times that they got way too hot. In spite of that, they seem to be doing pretty well.

3 years ago

Day: 80

Had several long days of trips back and forth the the hospital and wasn’t able to make it in during light hours for several days to check on the plants. They were wilty and had lots of dry dead leaves. Have watered and picked off the dried leaves. Have buds.

3 years ago

Day: 64

+1

Was gone for 6 days with my son in the hospital. Plants were very thirsty when I got home. Watering daily at this point. Don’t have room for it, but should probably use bigger pots next time. Fed bloom nutrients two days ago. Today cleaned up lower leaves and switched to 12/12 schedule. Expected harvest in 63 days on Saturday, 8/31/19

3 years ago

Day: 51

+1

These girls have gotten so bushy. I’m so excited to flower them. Watered yesterday with the new can. Was supposed to feed as well. Need to remember for next time.

3 years ago

Day: 45

+1

Jodie and Rose. Soil surface temps were 76.2 and 76.4. Ph 6.9 and 7.1. Moisture reading at 1 for both - watered and fed with fish emulsion and cal-mag.

3 years ago

Day: 36

+1

Have been responding well to having the light closer to the tops of the plants (after I cut the sativas down to an even height with everything else). Installed thermostat yesterday and temp is holding at 78-82. Fed with fish emulsion and with cal-mag yesterday. Gave more water than normal.

3 years ago

Day: 31

Bumped temp to 78ish and lowered lights at the recommendation of my mentor growers.

3 years ago

Day: 27

Both have straightened out and seem to be doing well from the transplant.

3 years ago

Day: 22

+2

Jodie and Rose. Transplanted to 5 gallon, fed and watered. Placed under new lights. Ph reads just below 7. May have been some damage to the roots. Both plants are lopsided from previous lamp situation. Hoping new lights will help.

3 years ago

Day: 17

Yesterday I added a second CFL and swapped Jodie and Rose (Rose is now on the left in this photo). You can see on the fan leaf in the lower front on Jodie that the plants had some problems early on. Worried that on many of the older leaves this looks like it might be a K deficiency (and also because it was time to water), I watered the plants with a few teaspoons of fish emulsion added to the liter and a bit in my elephant watering can. We’ll see if that helps at all.

3 years ago

Day: 15

+1

Jodie is still doing better than Rose, but they are both doing so much better now that their soil temps (and the air temps). I added a CFL in a small reflector pointed at Jodie yesterday (day 13), and already it has had a lot of effect - even on the Dawg Cookies plants that are out of the effective area of the light (inverse square rule and all). Jodie and Rose have new leaves coming out all over, and Jodie has fattened up considerably.

3 years ago

Day: 11

Have had a heater in the room to keep temperatures in the grow room and added reflective foil. Seems to have helped.

3 years ago

Day: 4

I don’t know whether the plants are doing well or doing poorly. I think there are new leaves forming, but many of the leaves that were on the plant originally are not doing so well.

3 years ago

Day: 2

+1

The two plants are Jody and Rose. Rose isn’t looking great - several leaves died in the couple of weeks it took to get the grow room set up. The two closeup photos belong to day 4.

3 years ago