Kaew

First Grow - Blackberry Auto

FastBuds - Blackberry Auto

5 Gallon Air Pot, MarsHydro TSW-2000 @ 18:6 . 80x80x160cm Grow Tent

Blackberry Auto - FastBuds

Day 69 (Week 10)

44 updates

194 photos

Day: 69

+2

Curing…i kinda had to taste. Pre curing taste vs. after curing taste… Strictly R&D purposes 😅🤣🔥 I think… total dry yield is 21grams lol.. i’m happy. First grow, tons of knowledge and experience on fucking up along the way 😅🤣👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Fuck up and Learn!!! “Fail Fast…Fail Forward”…..F4

a year ago

Herban

Herban Nice growmie. I really thought the first jar was blackberries the fruit.

Day: 66

Drying

a year ago

Peng Nice work 😎

stick e fingerz

stick e fingerz Very nice 👍

Day: 65

+2

Her last hours, trimmed her a little before cutting her down

a year ago

stick e fingerz

stick e fingerz Very nice colors enjoy!

Day: 63

Almost ready

a year ago

TcF223

TcF223 Look nice

Kaew Thanks 😊👍🏼

Day: 59

+4

Just taking Pictures 😅

a year ago

bigsammy

bigsammy That looks crazy

Day: 57

Flushed

a year ago

wheresjerry

wheresjerry Looks nice

Day: 49

Fed Molasses ~1.5L

a year ago

bigsammy

bigsammy Beauts mcgeauts

Day: 45

+1

Removed LST

a year ago

Day: 44

+2

Fed 2L : 3L recipe Bloom 3ml, Cal Mag 2ml, pH up ~1.5ml - 6.4pH

a year ago

Day: 41

Fed 2L : 3L recipe - 1.5ml Bloom 1.8ml CalMag 0.5pH Up. ~6.6pH

a year ago

Day: 37

+3

Fed 2L - 3L recipe - Grow 0.5ml Bloom 2ml CalMag 2ml pH Up ~0.5ml

a year ago

Day: 35

+3

Fed 2L : 3L mix - Grow 0.5ml Bloom 1.5ml Cal Mag 2ml pH Up 0.5

a year ago

Day: 34

+1

Fed 1 Cup Bloom Booster - Adjust LST - 1000 PPFD

a year ago

Day: 32

+5

Defoliate (3 Leaves), LST adjust & LED’s increased to 777 PPFD

a year ago

Day: 31

+9

My normal LST adjustment, mist top soil, Snipped off 1 Lower Fan leaf

a year ago

Day: 30

+7

Adjust LED distance to 18”, LST adjustment, increased PPFD

a year ago

Day: 29

+4

LST Adjust PPFD 530 - Fed 2L - 3L recipe : Grow 1.5ml, Bloom 0.5ml, Cal Mag 0.8ml, pH Up ~0.5ml

a year ago

Day: 28

LoST 🤔😅

a year ago

Day: 28

+7

Adjust LED distance to 18”, increased PPFD, adjust LST

a year ago

Day: 26

+2

Increased lights to 530PPFD, bending down fan leaves. Fed 1/2Cup diluted Bloom Booster Tea made yesterday.

a year ago

Day: 25

+1

15mins to Start Day 25 - Dosed 1.5L Nute mix (3L RO Water : 1.5ml Grow & 0.7ml Cal Mag) 2-3ml pH Up. Earlier misted Mega Kelp, let dry then mist RO Water to clean.

a year ago

NopeQQ

NopeQQ Do you use 5x Temperature Sensors ? xD

Kaew Haha for now yes, they are for the curing jars later, but might as well put them into good use now too 😉

Kaew I also have 2 more bluetooth types for the phone as well lol 🤣 They cost all cost $1 each so why not 😅

View 1 additional comment

Day: 25

Mid Day 25 : Brewing some tea

a year ago

Day: 25

LST and Fed

a year ago

Day: 22

+1

Mid Day 22 - LST adjustment - light surface mist

a year ago

Kaew Oh, snipped off 2 second node leaves, they turned wilted and yellow.

Day: 21

Mid-Day 21 : Official LST

a year ago

Day: 20

+1

Early Day 20 - Dosed 3Liters of Grow @ Cal Mag mix. 1ml Grow : 4L & 0.25ml Cal Mag : 4L then pH UP about ~0.2ml > ended up 6.2-6.4 PPDF - 420

a year ago

Day: 19

+1

Mid-Day 19….. 1st LST… i guess… to the best of my judgement… 1st grow.. saw those tiny ones and thought they should see some light 😊

a year ago

Day: 18

Increased PPFD to 420 😅

a year ago

Day: 17

+2

Near End of Day 17 - 2hrs of light left

a year ago

Day: 16

Mid Day 16 - CCTV Feed Check Up

a year ago

Day: 16

Mid Day 16 : So I decided to water her, 1 Liter RO water dosed with Grow 1/8th 1ml per 1L & 2 drops 😅of Cal Mag…pH’d to about 6.5….to offset my soil which on the low side. Increased PPFD by 70umol

a year ago

Day: 14

Beginning of Day 14 - CCTV Feed

a year ago

Day: 14

+2

Mid-Day 14 : Mist top soil with Plain RoDi water.

a year ago

Day: 14

+1

End Day 14 - Some adjustments to intensity

a year ago

Day: 13

+1

Just fed 400ml of Nutrient Rodi water, probably not right but mixed 0.125ml cal mag to 1 gal water then poured 1L of cal mag rodi un-pH’ed (currently was 6.5pH so didnt bother) to another bottle then added grow 1/8 solution per recommended on bottle. Final pH around 6.4-6.5, then proceeded to pour 400ml around and on seedling above.

a year ago

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Sweet & Sour Chicken Nice start 👍 Looking spectacular

Day: 13

End of Day 13 before lights out. A little concerned about that tiny yellow spot on the first set of fan leaves…. 🤔

a year ago

Day: 12

+3

Not sure if she’s healthy….hmm 🤔

a year ago

rpeers Looks fine for 12 days keep the lights going 24/7 for her

Day: 8

Coming along

a year ago

Day: 7

Feels like I’m under lighting

a year ago

Cadman

Cadman Probably over thinking it.

Day: 6

Beginning of Light hours

a year ago

Day: 5

The Air Pots finally arrived, now transplanted safely, but still waiting for a proper run off tray 😂

a year ago

Day: 4

My air pot hasn’t arrived yet 😥, optimally planted straight into final home. But I made a false bottom cup with detachable walls so can transplant without major disruption to the seedling.

a year ago

Day: 2

Moving her into Organic Soil dosed with Mycor

a year ago

Day: 1

Soaked in RODI water for 12hrs, and then in container with paper towel. Closed lid, placed in dark cabinet. Warm room

a year ago