highhopes

Lowryder the 3rd

The survivor

3/5 Lowryder seeds. This little one actually germinated 1 day before Lowryder the 2nd at april 13th but on day 2 I moved a pot and accidentally snapped the stem clean off at soil level. I burried the stem and wanted to see if it would actually recover. After 8 days it showed first signs of growth. Amazing! Will be interesting to see if it effects the yield

Autoflower - High Supplies

Day 88 (Week 13)

12 updates

12 photos

Day: 88

Gave the first flush two days ago. It really pays off to let it finish for another week or two. They swell a lot in those extra final days. It’s had a hard life due to my mistakes but it is indeed a survivor

2 years ago

Day: 80

Still having problems with rusty spots all over and on new sugar leaves too. Buds are swelling and will start the flush in a few days

2 years ago

Day: 72

Still alive

2 years ago

Day: 63

The survivor has it’s limits and I haven’t really concluded what they were. After switching from Fishmix to Grow and introducing Bloom, Topmax and Alg-a-mic things has just gone south. Rust spots on almost all leaves especially the top ones. Light green and yellowing leaves, weak stalks and stunted growth but the leaves won’t pluck off. The other plant let’s the leaves pluck off easily. This is so much more difficult than I ever could imagine.

2 years ago

irezumi It looks like you are over feeding your plant. Yellow usually indicates nitrogen burn... those dots are probably from too much magnesium. I would lower your nute intake... keep it low and not so high. Remember you can always add more but you can’t take out

Day: 49

It’s hanging in there but I’m frustrated about brown spots spreading and leaves turning light green to yellow. Growth has been slow lately and stalks feels thin and weak. Not growing as dense as the others. Darker new leaves are appearing so hopefully it’s on it’s way back. Just tried foliar feeding from below with Epsom salt in PH’ed water and added dolomite garden lime with magnesium and will increase the feed strength a little more. This is a lot tougher than I’ve imagined.

2 years ago

Day: 42

It was going so well but now it’s showing signs of stress. Entire plant has turned light green and brown spots has appeared on a few fan leaves. PH has been ok so I think it may be because of overfeeding. I’ve read a few places that some experience the same issues when using Biobizz Grow. I’ve flushed it with clean PH’ed water and are going from full strength nutes to 1/4 strength Grow and 1/2 Bloom, hoping to get it stopped before it gets worse!

2 years ago

Day: 35

The force is strong with this one, even after the stem was snapped off on day 2. It took 10 days before it’s second day 2. It seems that if I PH my tapwater to 6.5 the soil quickly becomes too acidic so that runoff PH can get lower than than 5. If I PH to around 7.5 the runoff at the next watering will be within the green zone. I only use citric acid as PH down. It takes very little and lasts very well. Tapwater PH is around 8.5

2 years ago

Day: 28

Beautiful fighter. Almost like she’s overtaking her one week older sister even though the pot is smaller and the stem was snapped at soil level on it’s day 2. Took 8 days but she grew back and grows so well. Drilled 0.8mm holes around the pot and no water seeps out but air can get in.

2 years ago

Day: 21

The survivor is showing true strength and grows even faster than it’s 8 day older sister. Even after being snapped clean off the stem on day 2 and came back from the hemp field in heaven, it’s growing branches faster than the bigger one in the bigger pot. I discovered two days ago that the runoff PH was 5, so I flushed it gently with 2L and it hasn’t even drooped. Amazed

2 years ago

Day: 15

Short but growing well

2 years ago

Day: 7

Extra low because of it’s resurrection but otherwise seems to grow normally. What a fighter!

2 years ago

Day: 1

This little one actually germinated 1 day before Lowryder the 2nd at april 13th but on day 2 I moved a pot and accidentally snapped the stem clean off at soil level. I burried the stem and wanted to see if it would actually recover. After 8 days it showed first signs of growth. Amazing!

2 years ago