HarlanFarms

Cherry Gar See Ya

Winter 2023

Budget 3x3

Ethos Cherry Gar See Ya

Day 125 (Week 18)

Harvest

17 updates

24 photos

Day: 125

Photos from the front left

a month ago

Day: 109

Flower

Starting to see that cannibalization of the leaves more heavily on this one.

2 months ago

Day: 103

Flower

Getting some nice purple hues through the fan leaves

2 months ago

Day: 90

Flower

Had to trim again. Alternating waterings with build a bloom

3 months ago

Day: 78

Flower

Still keeping up on build a flower and alternating waters with microbes. Just did another defoliation and will probably brew one more tea for early next week. Upgraded the lights from 240w boards to the 300w bars and pushed ppfd to 6-700 across the canopy. VPD remains right around 1.35.

3 months ago

Day: 61

Flower

Flipped to flower today. Canopy is level enough with the GBOF staying bushier. Gave a second feeding of build a flower and compost tea.

4 months ago

Day: 57

Broke a branch on the front right while training. Taped it and it’s looking good again already. A little more shaping of the canopy with a trellis and I’ll flip to flower. Maybe a week

4 months ago

Day: 52

Started feeding build a flower with a goal of flipping at 10 weeks.

4 months ago

Day: 42

Hopefully I didn’t do too much too fast but I took the lower branches and tossed them in rockwool cubes at about 6.5 ph then did a second topping. Assuming the clones take I’ll probably flower these pretty early and try to get a second crop through.

4 months ago

Day: 41

+1

Over the last week they were moved to the 7g pots of BAS 3.0 and maybe 4 cups of fresh castings mixed throughout each. Sprayed the hole and the root ball with water and sprinkled mykos before transplant. Gave them about 4-5 days and cleaned up the lower sun leaves before beginning some light training. VPD is still running a wider delta than I’d like but 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 months ago

Day: 28

Topped at day 25 and dropped the lights a bit more while they recover. VPD remains stable between .9-1 The bottom fan leaves will probably come out soon. Other than the lowest leaf the turned itself over they’re both looking pretty healthy.

5 months ago

Day: 22

Moved the girls into the 3x3. Raised the lights and dropped the intensity a bit to ease the transition. Going to see what temp and humidity run like without supplemental humidity. They’re close to another watering so probably going to brew my first tea tomorrow.

5 months ago

Day: 18

Came back from Christmas travel and they’re still looking good. Not quite ready for another watering yet. Temp and humidity are still staying in that 73 leaf temp, 78-82 ambient temp, and 65-75% rh with just cycling the exhaust fan. Added PVC and pantyhose to allow the outside air to cycle a bit faster. May pull that to reduce the over reduction on the rh decrease.

5 months ago

Day: 14

Added in the exhaust fan and set it to 75 rh which is keeping my ambient temp around 80. Transplanted with Mykos to 1g pots. Root balls weren’t fully formed so watching for any damage due to mishandling. Kept the small fan to the 18/6 switch to circulate air.

5 months ago

Day: 12

Gave the girls some rootwise at day 10. On day 11 I used the photone app and adjusted the PPFD to 500. Just flipped the fan upside down ,tied it to the inkbird at 75 rh pushing air out bof the tent and pulling air from the tray. Shooting for 80-85 degrees for a VPD of .9-1.0

5 months ago

Day: 10

First time using an inkbird controller and a small fan to keep humidity and temp in check.

5 months ago

Day: 1

Reused 3.0 pulled from the yard. Soaked in a shot glass for 18 and a paper towel in ziplock for 24. Successful sprout on both.

5 months ago